Saturday 21 July 2012

Stop Animation of Plant

This is the stop animation of my two plants. I managed to produce this by layering many different pictures taken around the plant on top of each other, and then using the animation tool on photoshop to produce a GIF.

At the moment this is just a stop animation of the two plants turning around, hopefully by the end of the next few weeks I will be able to produce another stop animation of the plants actually growing.

-Shelley

 
This is the stop animation of my plant and i am turning it partly to show some angles of my plant. This was produced on photoshop by layering and choosing the right speed of animation. This can be produced by choosing the animation bar from "window".
We are gathering data from the plants and will be able to create a stop animation of the plants growing as my team-mate has referred to above.
-Yinan


This is a small GIF i made in Photoshop like the rest of my team. In the future we should have an interesting set of images througout the plant's life, which may be used to create a more meaningful animation.
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment